SACAIR2020 ON SLACK AND ZOOM
SACAIR2020 will use the Zoom online meeting application and the Slack communication platform to encourage interaction before and between Zoom conference sessions.
- Please join us on Slack DAILY at least 20 Minutes prior to the start of the UNCONFERENCE, TUTORIALS AND CONFERENCE SESSIONS.
- The Zoom meeting links (required to attend the conference) are only accessible via the SACAIR2020 Conference workspace on Slack.
- Conference attendees will only be able to view the daily Zoom link and obtain the daily Zoom Password when logged into the Slack SACAIR2020 Workspace.
All slack invitations will be distributed by Monday, 15 February 2021
(Should you not have received a link to join the Slack SACAIR2020 workspace by Monday, 15 February, please email email@example.com)
Please download the guidelines for attendees and presenters for more information. Please make use of the Slack and Zoom Test Sessions for Presenters and Chairs. (Please scroll down for details. All Zoom session links available in Slack)
Slack and Zoom Test Sessions for presenters:
We will be hosting two test sessions on Slack and Zoom for all presenters:
1. Wednesday, 17 February 2021 from 10:00 to 12:00
2. Wednesday, 17 February 2021 from 16:00 to 18:00
You will be able to join at any time during this session via the Slack application.
Please make use of this session!