Paper Submission Instructions
1. Abstract submission
- Add the submission details as requested on the submission form, including the authors, title and abstract, as well as three keywords.
- Please select the appropriate conference topic for your paper
The abstract and topic will be used to do initial reviewer assignments
Abstract submission deadline: 10 September 2020
2. Author guidelines
Please use the CCIS Springer paper templates available at the link below to prepare your paper.
- The paper should be between 12 and 14 pages long (excluding references) using the relevant Springer templates.
- Papers that do not adhere to the format specifications will not be considered for review.
3. Submission of Full Papers
For submission of your final paper, please edit your abstract submission on EasyChair by adding an anonymous pdf document of your paper before 20 September 2020 AOE at the SACAIR Easychair link below.
- During abstract submission you will be requested to enter keywords as well as one of the SACAIR conference topics, and this information can be update by editing submission information on EasyChair.
- Please select one topic. These topics will be used to ensure that your submission is appropriately reviewed, so choose the topic that best represents your field of research.
Full papers will undergo a double-blind peer-reviewing process and may be checked for plagiarism. Papers should therefore report on original research that has neither been published nor submitted for publication elsewhere. Submissions will be double blind peer-reviewed by at least three different reviewers.
- Author notifications should be available on 27 October 2020.
5. Final Submission
If your submission has been accepted, please prepare a final revised version of the paper according to instructions that will be made available before 6 November 2020 (hard deadline) to ensure that the proceedings are available for the conference.
- Please note that you will also need to submit a document that indicates how the reviewer comments were addressed in the final submission.
Proceedings with all accepted papers for SACAIR will be available online on the SACAIR website when SACAIR commences. After the conference, a selection of the best accepted papers will appear in a volume of Springer LNCS CCIS. Once the LNCS CCIS volume has been published, the SACAIR Conference proceedings will be finalized with the accepted papers that were not selected for CCIS, and the abstracts of the CCIS papers that will include references to the published CCIS versions of the papers.
For more information on Springer CCIS as well as required author information and templates
Please submit full papers in Easychair